Monday, November 12, 2007

Sunday Silenced

Being a big sports fans has its ups and downs...

Since I have been following sports the last 20 yrs , I have seen some great NY based teams..

Since My move down south I have adopted the Ravens as my #2 go football team

So here have been some good moments in my pro sport History
1. 1986 - Giants win the Superbowl
2. 1990 Giants win the Superbowl
3. 1994 Rangers win the Stanley Cup
4. 1996 Yankees win the World Series
5. 1998- 2000 Yankees win the World Series

Jeff's High school sport Record!!!
1987 Sachem wins the Rutgers Cup!!!! - My High School Football team best team in the County

1986-1988 Sachem Wrestling county Champs - Me - Place winner and runner up as well

So I have seen my share success's and Failures during my sports life...

But yesterday hit Rock bottom.... (I can't even pick on the JETS - good thing they had a bye)

Bengals 21- Ravens 7 6 turnovers - No quarter back poor coaching - Billick must go

Cowboys 31- Giants 20 - so much for six in a row...

So I got to sit throw the Ravens debacle - how bad was that!!!!

The only solace is the redskins lost in bad way to the Eagles!!!! :)

No comments: