Friday, November 16, 2007

Buck Foston

Well today is the day... The good guys in the land of the Morons took a hit.. Our good friend and Colleague, BF is leaving us... Our fight against the powers of Moronocricity has taken a big blow..

BF is heading off to retardedment... I am so jealous.. A good guy and the voice of Sanity for us who are trying to remain normal in the land of the moron...

As BF would say how was the play Mrs. Lincoln??? Good I think!!!

But he is tired of the fight against the evil morons and wants to go back to enemy Territory Red Sox nation..

As we say in the Bronx have a Nice Day... But BF is a good guy and he will be missed... But He does owe me Dinner at Tellers.. Yummy... Plus I think he will hook me up in the next Life with Spa treatments at his son's spa on LI... Click-Clack.


So I guess God answers all your Prayers - Some times the answer is no, but in BF's case its yes and YES he can run from the Morons..

So we wish BF good luck in his retardedment and hope it goes well... 20Db hot... True Quam...

Buck Foston

No comments: