Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Early AM Moron attacks

Well my New SVP was Standing outside my door this morning waiting for me to get into work... I guess he figured the early he can get me the faster he could ruin my day!!!!



So the Brain trust here at the H company is asking why we can keep our old email and our new Email around together for 3-6 months...

I tried to explain very carefully and very slowly.... YOU HAVE NOT UPGRADED YOUR EMAIL SYSTEM IN 10 YEARS!!!!! THERE ARE NO TOOLS AVAILABLE TO DO WHAT YOU ARE REQESTING AND KEEP THE TWO SYSTEMS IN SYNC.. IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS I CAN'T SUPPORT IT WITH OUT A GREAT DEAL OF OUTSIDE HELP!!!!

So with that being said to Moron # 1 also known as BIL... He took it to the exec committee.... I have only heard crickets since then... SO who knows what Stupid things I am going to be asked to do tomorrow... Only the Moron knows what Stupidity lurks in the Mind of a Moron!!!

No comments: