Friday, September 28, 2007

1001 point of light

So Day 30 of the New Rain of Moron Terror..

I have had 3 meetings with my new Boss.. I would say I have gotten less out of those meetings than I leave in the bowl most mornings...

My old Boss has checked out and is heading to the MotherLand for 3 weeks... - hmmm I guess that can't be good...

I guess I can sum up the new Boss with a few quotes:

"I have a different vision of leadership. A leadership is someone who brings people together"

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda"

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"

"We look forward to hearing your vision, so we can more better do our job. That's what I'm telling you"

"I mentioned early on that I recognize there are hurdles, and we're going to achieve those hurdles."

All I have to say is Mission Accomplished

No comments: