Monday, December 10, 2007

Team Moron Goes to an offsite

So The Morons Strike again..... Our Brain Trust C-level Moron and Sr. Vice Moron decided to have an off site with some of the leadership with in the group.. So off we go to 6 hours of Death by power point...



What did I get out of it you may ask???



1. My boss does not send anything up the chain that is bad news like 20yr old Data centers that need to be replaces

2. The CEO of the Moron Company makes not much more than I do.. - Hmm interesting.. I drive a Dodge - he has like 10 Mercedes and BMWS and a really expensive James Bond car... so I guess we are on the same pay grade!!! - NOT

3. Its time to find a new Job... I really need to get out of this place.. The Morons are Dragging me down to their Level and Beating me with Experience.

So after the wonderful off site which was a complete waste of time except for a good free lunch. We are now totally informed on what the Moron expect..

I took the high road on one issue.. I have raised several issues to my Boss C-level Moron and gave him several option on how to fix them... Has he shared any of this info - NO!!!! SO the Sr. Vice Moron asked me to give him this info via the C-level - moron.. I wonder where that is going to go..- NO where..

GO MORONS GO!!!

No comments: